Friday, October 10, 2008

Watch out planet earth, here come the Allens!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
Greetings!!! This is Kayla Rachele Ramsay Allen speaking. check, check, check. Yes, hello. This is Ryan and Kayla's brand new (well, first ever, so bare with me) blog. I wanted to let everyone know that we haven't really fallen off the face of the earth, and I thought it would be a great way for anyone who wants to to see how we're doing. (Thank you to all you family members, relatives, and friends who have done your own blogs- your example made me want to do my own.) I hope I can keep up on it pretty good, and, well, I hope you all enjoy.

Love, Kayla and Ryan

10 comments:

Brady and Patrice said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! We'll be checking up on you all the time now! Glad to hear all is well! Love you!

Padilla Fam said...

welcome to blogging! i'm excited to keep in touch! email me to be added to our blog: nini_sol2003@hotmail.com thanks mariana

Kelly said...

yea!!! Now we can keep in touch better!! You two are so cute!! Hope married life is going great!!

Andrea said...

Hey Kayla! This is Andrea (Muhlestein) Hamlin. I found your blog from Chad and Kelly's. I'm so glad to see you're doing well, my mom sent me your wedding invite, you two look so happy together. Hope all is well!

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Yeah.. welcome to our blog world!! We have a lot of fun with this! So I'm excited that you are now a part of it!

April said...

Kayla, I am so lad you are going to be blogging now, it is such a great way to keep in touch. You will have to work on Kisper now, because we want to keep up with her.
Ryan, welcome to the family. I look forward to getting to know you better by reading about your coming and goings. I know you picked a sweet girl. :)

Erwin and Marie said...

Dear Kayla and Ryan
Glad to see you join the club. It will be nice to see how you are doing. Love you

Keri Ramsay Sorensen said...

Kayla and Ryan, Congratulations! I'm sorry that I couln't make it to the wedding but from the few pic's I've seen it looks like it was beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys and I hope the best for you guys as you start your new life together. Love you! Keri

Cami and Justin said...

hey kayla, it's cami eardley, I found you through blog"stalking" as we like to call it and had to say hi :) hope your enjoying married life it's so great! It will be fun to see what your up to, keep in touch.

Shane and Michelle said...

Kayla-- I wanted to tell you congratulations on your marriage. I'm glad you have a blog! :) What are you guys doing now adays? School? work?