Sunday, October 26, 2008

"Expeliarmus!!!.."

Yesterday Ryan and I started Harry Potter. I know!! I'm giving in! Noooooooo!!!!! He's editing the swear words out for me, so we're both kinda excited to be getting started- if fact, he's probably more excited than I am that I'm going to be reading them. (He's read them before). So as much as I've been rebellious in the past.....I'm reading Harry Potter. I'll let you know how it goes. So far, I really like it. Except I feel so sorry for poor Harry having to sleep in a cupboard and be at the mercy of the Dursleys the first 11 years of his life. Can you imagine??? I take comfort in the fact that it is fiction, (though I'm sure there's some awful child abuse really going on in this world). How blessed I am to have been raised in a loving family who cared for me so so so so much, in every aspect of my life. How blessed I am for my wonderful angel family!!! I love you all!!!!!!
How are things going for everyone? Well, I hope. How I love you.
I enjoy checking out other people's blogs- keep up the work, and keep smilin'!!!

4 comments:

April said...

Ryan loves biting Kayla? What the hey? Does Gentry need to make a trip to protct his little sis? He will. I am holding him down until we get a response.

Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayla said...

April, Ryan says "I'm a dead man!" :)
-Kayla

And...he says they're more like "love nibbles"......

Kayla said...

Doh! I deleted my own comment.