Monday, September 21, 2009

NEWS

Okay everyone, we're still here. It's been kinda busy the last few weeks.... but before I get into anything else, I at least wanted to get this one piece of news out to everyone:

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!
That's right; Ryan and I are going to have a baby!! Yay!!! We're so happy.
Right now I'm about two months along, so the baby should be born some time in April...
Anyway, I just thought I'd let everyone know the happy news.

YAY FOR US!!!!
Talk to ya later.

Love, Kayla

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats!!! You will be awesome parents! Kayla you will love being a mommy! There is nothing better than having your own little family! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Love u guys!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yay Kayla! I'm so excited for you guys!! I hope that your pregnancy is going well, and that NC is treating you well also!!

Kyr said...

Yay for you guys! being a parent is so much fun and I know you guys will do an awesome job! :) We miss you guys!

Erwin and Marie said...

Congrats guys! Grandma Ramsay had already told me. so happy 4 u guys:)

Keri Ramsay Sorensen said...

Congrats Ryan and Kayla! So excited and happy for you guys:)

Anonymous said...

We just found your blog. Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! We are so happy for you!! April is the best month to be born(Mike and I were both born in April.):-)