Monday, November 10, 2008

Harry and Hermione Halloween!!













Ryan really wanted to be Harry Potter for Halloween this year, so he dressed up as Harry and I decided to be Hermione Granger. I had a lot of fun getting all dressed up and trying to do my hair and everything like her. What do you think?
I also made stuffed pumpkin and it turned out great (thanks Patrice!), and Ryan and I watched the 4th Harry Potter movie that we'd rented from clean flicks. It was a fun evening! I love it when Ryan comes home from work! It was also fun going to the grocery store in our costumes. ;)

Happy Halloween everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes kayla! You guys look just like them!:)

Stitchnmom said...

Kayla,
What a cute couple you make!!! And what a gorgeous wedding gown!

Meredith said...

You and Ryan really do look like the characters on the Harry Potter movies! That's cool!